Have you seen dispensaries advertising their cannabis delivery services and thought it was too good to be true?
Think again! We’re fully licensed to deliver cannabis to any Portland residential address.
Among the changes to Portland’s cannabis regulation that City Council passed On Dec. 21, 2016 was lifting the restriction on delivery of retail cannabis to Portland consumers —and we hopped on the opportunity!
WHAT DOES THIS MEAN?
Before Dec. 21, 2016, Portland did not allow delivery of recreational cannabis to consumers. That restriction has since been lifted. Delivery of medical cannabis to medical patients has always been, and will continue to be, allowed in Portland.
WHAT ARE OUR DELIVERY GUIDELINES?
- Delivery hours: Mon-Sat 11am-8pm, Sunday 11am-6pm
- In store specials do not apply to delivery orders.
- We can order to any Portland address within 10 miles.
- $40 delivery minimum for East Side, $100 delivery minimum for West Side.
- No delivery fee!
- Person ordering must be present at time of delivery with government issued valid photo ID. Cash only.
- Must be a residential address: Cannot deliver to hotels, dorms, or businesses.
If you have any questions about a product or our delivery process, give us a call! Our friendly, knowledgeable budtenders are happy to clear up any confusion or give a recommendation!
Read more about cannabis delivery in Portland here: